LEGO® Robotics camps offer a different experience, and they work well because they are fun for kids, and are educational (which is what parents like about them, too). They teach a wide array of subjects and technical skills – math, science, computer science and technology, programming and engineering skills. They also teach “soft skills” – communication, collaboration, problem-solving, conflict resolution, and leadership.
kids immerse themselves in the exciting world of LEGO® Robotics, using a hands-on approach to learning, where they build and program robots that can speak, walk, follow commands – and so much more!
- July 10-14, July 24-28 & August 14-18
- Robotics runs as a half-day camp, from 9:00 – 12:00 p.m.
- Robotics Camp also runs as a full-day camp, in conjunction with the Minecraft Camp, from 9:00 – 4:00 p.m.
- Experiential, hands-on learning, building & programming robots
- Experienced, enthusiastic teachers support & guide campers
- Low camper : teacher ratios
- 2-3 campers / Robotics team
- Beginner to Advanced levels
- Ages 8+
- Special needs accommodation available
- $275 for the half-day session (Robotics only)
- $425 for the full-day session (Robotics & Minecraft)
- Discounts available!
Have a Question?
We’re happy to answer all your questions! Email or call us anytime!
Where to Find Us
We have three locations:
North Campus: 7755 Tenth Line West, Mississauga, ON L5N 0C4
South Campus: 1152 Winston Churchill Boulevard, Oakville, ON L6J 0A3
Summer Camp: 2700 Bristol Circle, Oakville, ON L6H 6E1