This is your child’s greatest dream come true – a week devoted to playing in a world of their choosing – the world of Minecraft! The truth is that they are learning with every lesson – but to them, it’s just fun … Shh! what they don’t know won’t hurt them!
Minecraft has taken the gaming world by storm! In recognition of the incredible power this game has in our children’s lives, kids n bricks™ is offering Minecraft Education classes. Learning happens with every activity and lesson, but to them, it’s just fun – and that philosophy is at the heart of everything we do!
- July 10-14, July 24-28 & August 14-18
- Minecraft runs as a half-day camp, from 1:00 – 4:00 p.m.
- Minecraft Camp also runs as part of a full-day camp, in conjunction with the Robotics Camp, from 9:00 – 4:00 p.m.
- Experiential, hands-on learning with the Minecraft Education platform
- Experienced, enthusiastic teachers support & guide campers
- Low camper : teacher ratios
- Each child is assigned their own laptop
- Beginner to Advanced levels
- Ages 8+
- Special needs accommodation available
- $275 for the half-day session (Minecraft only)
- $425 for the full-day session (Robotics & Minecraft)
- Discounts available!
Have a Question?
We’re happy to answer all your questions! Email or call us anytime!
Where to Find Us
We have three locations:
7755 Tenth Line West, Mississauga, ON L5N 0C4
1152 Winston Churchill Boulevard, Oakville, ON L6J 0A3
2700 Bristol Cir, Oakville, ON L6H 6E1